* This 79th Anniversary Edition floor clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay which draws attention to the elegant swan neck pediment.
* Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
* The polished-brass dial, specially inscribed through 2005, offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals. An astrological moon phase dial is also featured.
* The polished-brass pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
* Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
* Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
The Clocks Robinson Grandfather Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Alison Craig Home Furnishings. Alison Craig Home Furnishings is a local furniture store, serving the Naples, Fort Myers, Pelican Bay, Pine Ridge, Bonita Spring, Golden Gate, Estero, Cape Coral, Marco Island, Sanibel/Captiva Island, Point Charlotte, Ave Maria, Florida area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.