* This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour Collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
* A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
* The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
* Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
* A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles — three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
* Locking door for added security.
* Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
* Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
* Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips add stability and safety for your collectibles.
The Clocks Majestic II Curio Floor Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Alison Craig Home Furnishings. Alison Craig Home Furnishings is a local furniture store, serving the Naples, Fort Myers, Pelican Bay, Pine Ridge, Bonita Spring, Golden Gate, Estero, Cape Coral, Marco Island, Sanibel/Captiva Island, Point Charlotte, Ave Maria, Florida area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.