* This floor clock features a swan neck pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and three turned urn finials, carved rosettes, and a decorative final support.
* Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
* Pendulum with cast center disk, and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
* Two cloumns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
* Glass mirrored back.
* Lower door features a decorative Gadroon molding with patterned beveled glass.
* Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
* Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
* Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
* Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
* Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
* Heirloom Record Certificate with capsule is included for recording your clock’s ownership history for future generations.
* You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
* Locking door for added security.
The Clocks Edinburg Grandfather Clock, made by Howard Miller,
is brought to you by Alison Craig Home Furnishings. Alison Craig Home Furnishings is a local furniture store, serving the Naples, Fort Myers, Pelican Bay, Pine Ridge, Bonita Spring, Golden Gate, Estero, Cape Coral, Marco Island, Sanibel/Captiva Island, Point Charlotte, Ave Maria, Florida area. Product availability may vary.
for the most current availability on this product.